Sunday, 21 February 2016

Moderating our literacy project

For the last two weeks we have been pursuing an understanding of what the parts of a plant are. We have been researching, collecting onformation and organising it as well as drawing an informative diagram. On Thursday we finished them off and on Friday we decided how well we had  achieved the success criteria.. We knew what we were supposed to do but we then had to decide what we would consider better work, a higher achievement, and what work would look like when the person had needed more help.
We then put our work under the heading we felt represented how well we had achieved. We discussed other people's decisions and came to an agreement about what was good work, better work and who needed help to do more. It was a very interesting conversation. Our work is now on display so come and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment